Events and Announcements
- Elizabeth RossAssociate Consulting Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sulochana NaidooEducation & Student Life Liaison, Duke NUS
- Patrick HemmingAssistant Professor of Medicine
- Gwendolen BuhrAssociate Professor of Medicine
- Deborah EngleAssociate Professor of the Practice of Medical Education
- Mikelle Key-SolleAssistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Quinnette Brooke JonesAssistant Professor in Family Medicine and Community Health
- Margie MolloyDirector, Center for Nursing Discovery
- Serena WongAssistant Professor of Medicine
Duke AHEAD is now accepting applications for Distinguished Members. Read More...
For our health professions educators who are looking for specific and constructive feedback from peers, look no further! Borrowed from the success
We are excited to offer an opportunity for faculty who are interested in health professions education as a career to apply for the 2021-2022 cohort of the Certificate in Health Professions Education & Teaching program.
This hybrid (in-person & virtual) 12-month program will allow up to 12 faculty, professional staff, or fellows from the School of Nursing, Physical Therapy Program, Physician Assistant Programs, School of Medicine, Duke University Health System, and Professors of the Practice of Medical Education to participate.
Registration is now open for 2021 Education Day! Join us virtually on March 12, 2021 from 9:00 am - 1:15 pm.