November 18, 2020 - 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Starting Up a Student Success Center at DUSON: A New Resource for Emotional Wellness
- Introduce the impetus behind DUSONs Student Success Center (SSC).
- Describe the structure and function of the SSC.
- Demonstrate how the SSC is driving mental illness prevention measures at DUSON.
- Sean Convoy, DNP, PMHNP-BC Assistant Professor & Lead Faculty Psychiatric - Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, Duke University School of Nursing
- Brandon Knettel, Ph.D. Assistant Research Professor of Nursing and Global Health, Interim Coordinator, Student Success Center, Duke University School of Nursing
- Valerie Howard, EdD, MSN, RN Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Professor of Nursing, Duke University School of Nursing
The following speaker(s) and/or planning committee member(s) have indicated they have no relationship(s) with industry to disclose relative to the content of this CE activity: Valerie Howard, Brandon Knettle and Sean Convoy
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient In support of improving patient care, the Duke University Health System Department of Clinical Education and Professional Development is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
Duke University Health System Department of Clinical Education and Professional Development designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.