Duke AHEAD is excited to announce the 3rd annual Interprofessional Excellence Award for professionals and staff. One award will be presented to faculty or professional staff member who demonstrates excellence in interprofessional education.
To be nominated for this prestigious award requires:
1) a letter of recommendation from a peer ideally from a profession different from the nominee
2) CV with examples of IPE highlighted in yellow throughout
3) One page personal statement by the nominee speaking to personal experiences and impact the nominee has made and continues to make in interprofessional education.
4) Additional letters of support are welcome but not mandatory.
The nomination letter should be no more than 500 words and address following criteria:
- IPE research or scholarly work
- IPE teaching
- IPE clinical education
- impact of past work
- current work
- work dissemination
- the range of professions in work
Not all criteria will be applicable so please speak to the categories that are appropriate.
Nomination packets are due August 20th by 5:00 pm. All materials will need to be sent in PDF format to email@example.com.
Duke AHEAD IPE Awards Committee will review each nomination packet and score nominees based on the nomination criteria.
The recipient of the Interprofessional Excellence Award will be announced at the 5th annual Health Professions Education Day, September 21, 2018.
For questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org